Saturday, 29 October 2016

The Illustrated Stephen King Universe Flowchart

When I was in Grade 5 (guess I was ten), my friend Tarnya Smyth brought her mum's battered copy of Stephen King's 'Carrie' to school. We broke it into about 4 pieces and passed them around, all taking turns reading each battered section. I told mum about it and she FLIPPED HER WIG and told me to 'Stop reading that book immediately!!' So, of course, I finished it.

Now, I TOTALLY do not recommend  ten year olds reading Stephen King books (messed me up pretty darn good), but this was when my life long relationship with Mr King began. My love for his books is based around his characters. They are so full. I love Stephen King dialogue. I love his sense of humour. And I love the links and connections between the books. I am the kind of annoying person who likes to know the 'In Joke'. So, of course, I MADE A FLOW CHART!!!

This is version 4.0 of this chart and the second version of the printed product. I can't believe, four years since I posted the first little chart I am still getting emails, tweets, and shares about this crazy thing! Love it!




click here to visit my Etsy Store and purchase the expanded, updated chart.

Cheers,
Gillian

2 comments:

  1. Hi TessieGirl. Will join us on Facebook please? We'd love you to be a member! https://www.facebook.com/groups/167912403310636/

    Best, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessie,

    Its amazing that you came across this flowchart. If you are interested in more flowcharts like these visit Creately Diagram Community . There are 1000s of diagram examples and templates available to use freely. Let your creativity go wild!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!