Tuesday 22 January 2013

Owl Ink

So, I have a star tattoo on my right upper forearm. It is a part of my past, and I think me and my arm need to represent my present and my future!! I am working on some designs to cover/ disguise it.
 I think it will be an owl.



This little owl is making me pretty happy! What do you think? I am trying to work out colours, obviously... I am always conscious about colours on tattoos- I don't want it to look like an owl shaped bruise, you know? 

Which one do you like?


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I get it now, big-time, wise decision. I'll get back to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black grey and pink. Little bit of colour but still classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one that beck up there likes, but maybe keep the star in his belly, cos that's what he gave you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.... this is totally cute! I think it would look fab!

    Owls are so in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colorful yellow and pink one most c: it suits my style, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obat Aborsi,,
    Nice bag you can earn money from that
    Thanks for your posting
    Visit me @, Jual Obat Penggugur kandungan,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!