Wednesday 11 July 2012

I kinda love my job... is that weird?

Have I mentioned that I love my job? No? Well......

I totally, like, love my job, you guys!

I love that I get to design and paint elephants and lions.
I love that my team is so creative and innovative.
I love painting in the studio... on the studio floor... on my clothes....
I love making stuff with my hands. And with tools.
I love working with positive people.
I love that I can contribute to making our store look awesome.
I love cleaning out the paint trays.... and scrubbing the sink.... I am a weirdo.


Is it weird to say I love my job? I don't care if it sounds lame or sucky-uppy. 
I really have three jobs:
1  Mother
2  Blogger/Designer/Flow Chartist 
3  Visual Merchandiser


I only get paid for the last one... and kind of, a bit, sometimes for the second one... but I love them all. 


Do you love your job? Do you HATE your job? Why?


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!