Thursday 8 September 2011

Cheeky Little Place

A few months ago, I posted about the brand work I had created for my sister Deb's upcoming cafe in Tasmania.
It's Open!! Yay! Check out this article in the New Norfolk News. What the article doesn't say is that Deb is Hospitality Yoda- what she doesn't know about working in and running a cafe aint worth knowing. I am so cranky that the cafe is in Tasmania!!! I want a coffee and a home made beef pie!
Super cute little place.  Deb and Matt refitted the little shop attached to the front of their house.
How cute is this sign?!?!
I am so incredibly proud of Deb for taking this chance and doing something to change her and her family's life for the better. I just know she will be incredibly successful. I am also so impressed that she and her husband Matt did the majority of the refit work themselves. They worked so hard and they deserve the success that's gonna come flooding into their Cheeky Little Place!!!!
Interior- with blank wall for the artwork I created for them- can't wait to see it up!!

So if you are in Tassie, go and check it out!! I guarantee it will be the best coffee you have had in a long time.  And that is straight from my Coffee Man... and he knows his shit!


X Gillian for Tessie Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!